RSS
A blog about my life in Korea

So in L.O.V.E


So its been brought to my attention that some of my dear friends (Quita), hell almost all were/are shocked to hear that I have a boo/husband and am dangerously,blindly, insanely in love with him. Yes friends its true. I thought seriously about not even embarking on this little adventure and, am now ready to return home, but an old friend reminded me of one of my life's driving quotes. It brought everything into somewhat of a persepctive. That quote is in 20 years you'll regret the things you didn't do, rather than the ones you did. I hope that quote doesn't bite me in the behind and make me regret coming but, I have a strong faith that things will work out fine. I didn't want to stay and then 5 years down the road I'm talking coulda shoulda wouldas. Anyways, this is my version of shouting it from the rooftops that I love this man and here is a photo for yall to see...Dont look to hard though.lol.

Here in picture numero uno, there is a photo of my sexy man right there. peep the arms, peep the lips, um um uhm just look. ok ima stop.

SO I realize all this mf sexy in one picture my be difficult to look at at once, but if you focus you can see we look great together.

get out of our grill doggone.lol. I miss this. Korea sucks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment