RSS
A blog about my life in Korea

Im So Hood




"Yeah I wear my pants below my waist....If you get closer to my house than you know what Im talking about"...I dont know how many of you know that song but, I promise it's my theme for Korea. Ps. That picture is my hood girl Seandriqua (alter ego) look from back in the day.SO, I figured I'd update you on hood item number 24: Drying clothes. So as you may have seen from the video in my previous entry, my wash machine is in the bathroom.and I have no shower stall or actual sink, only space and a drain. So basically I can brush my teeth, wash a load, and take a shower at the same time. Multitasking, mulitasking.Koreans don't play that slacker one at a time bulls***!!! Anyways, I dont have a dryer though. Just a drying rack that is up on the roof in the dark corner behind the spooky door which I dare not go to. There are these tacky hooks in my wall though... coat hooks. Why are they sporatically placed on the wall in my living room?I dont know. I stopped asking questions after the third day. My only answer is that it is Korean. Enough said. So I took the liberty of using my wall as a drying rack, which by the way, works exceptionally well. Ondol heating (home heating through a water system in your floor) is very good at drying out everything in your home including your lips.Cocoa butter is a must.
Here is a photo below.

Ok problem number two: my students think im so fat that I'm pregnant. Which I am not by the way. The pregnant teacher who they are mixing me up with is anorexic as bleep bleep bleep, so I see why they are confused. Her baby is going to be born with washboard abs!! Im getting to the plump side by American standards but I'm morbid by Korean standards and I wear a juniors 9. Whats up with that. I had to vent. Its all good now. Chao! or actually Anyong hi kaseyo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment