RSS
A blog about my life in Korea

Its a beautiful day in the neighborHOOD

An old school Korean House though you wont see these unless you ride about 3 hours out on a back road.
SO let me post what the alleys that lead to my house look like. I live in the slums of Korea but, I'm over it because about 5 alley turns, 2 stray dogs, and an ajumma (old behind Korean ladies who are usually hacking sars) down I'm right around the corner from the high life. The apartments next door to me are about 1 million US dollars because this is the nice side of town and I'm not being sarcastic. In a crowded city like this you can't have your cake and eat it too...(theres just not enough, be happy if you see it). So here's some videos. Oh and loweron this page... remember how I mentioned that Korean are special... well um I think their confused. The straight ment act like fagots with man bags( I mean full on pocket book), cutesy cartoon shirts that are smedium as hell, and holding hands and sitting on the laps of their bff.Its everywhere really. I tried to take some pictures inconspicously, so work with me here. You see him all bood the hell up? huh? you do, yeah thats his homeboy. No homo. and though blurry, peep his skinny jeans, noxema night cream skin, and pocket book. Hes actually very masculine compared to what I've been seeing. I'll try again for picks tommorrow.


0 comments:

Post a Comment