RSS
A blog about my life in Korea

Where's the loyalty?


(photo courtesy of google Images)
I usually pride myself on being loyal and decisive amongst other things but, more recently I have not been. You all have been reading about my Daejeon vs. Seoul school dilemma and here is the verdict ....I think...I sent my documents off to Seoul school. I'm always thinking of other's first but, I learned early on that that will not lead to happiness. So I thought, " What do I really want?", and the answer was to live in a foreign metropolis with American luxuries and teach. I'm not looking for the 100% authentic nomad experience yet. Though its a little too late for new years resolutions, I've decided I am going to stop aiming high and expecting less.As well as only speak positive aloud, because I believe words and prayers are that powerful, but that doesn't exclude negative typing when I need to.lol. When I first invisioned going to Korea, I envisioned going to Seoul, living in a nice studio apartment, alone, and enjoying the city with my new found gang of friends. So I took the step towards that direction. I hope they'll forgive my last minute decision and recover quickly. I prayed about it,so it's all good.(Note to reader: you might hear me mention God and prayer in one sentence because I greatly believe but, I must make you aware I'm more on a do me plan than a religious one. Religion is to rigid and I have a few qualms so please don't think I'm hypocritical when I'm expressing myself rather vulgarly in the next line.Not that it excuses me on the unlady like behavior clause. P.S. this is my blog so I'm going to write what I want for your future reference.) Anyways, I've sent off my all my documents with the exception of my degree because I'm still waiting on it from SUCKS ASS UNIVERSITY AKA Clark Atlanta University!!!!!!!! Friggin A! they upset me thinking about it!!!! There's not one flippin excuse that I can fathom that would be slightly acceptable at this point. I graduated in friggin diggin MAY!!!It's a whole new semester,September for crying out loud!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Goose frabba( A relaxation technique from the movie " Anger management"). I'll Survive. so when Iget that I'll update you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment