RSS
A blog about my life in Korea

The Interview



So um, I went to the Korean Consulate in Boston, which is two hours away from Springfield. Halfway there I realize that I forgot my passport. After totally spazzing out, we returned home, only to find that I had had it the entire time.So now I'm so mad I can hardly speak. I just started to scream until I felt better about myself. So after another two hour ride back, I arrived for my interview at the Korean Consulate. I was the only one in the office at the time, but the Korean lady at the window acted as if she was too busy to be bothered. After recieving the usual "I hate my job and everything you stand for" attitude that I tend to recieve from customer service workers, I was sent back to my Interview. Which was completely pointless but, Im glad it was easy. It was basically a chit chat. The whole process took 30 minutes.
I paid a little extra for it to be mailed to me and I went on my merry way back home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment