RSS
A blog about my life in Korea

cross roads


Well all... My visa is approved! I recieved my confirmation number for my visa today. After spending what seemed like an eternity waiting for it to arrive, it was just there, in my inbox today. There wasn't that eager anticipation or that overwhelming excitement that I usually get when I complete each step. I think this is mainly because I ran into and have been spending alot of time with an old love. This time around I'm just ready for it. So after trying to will the days to speed by with my mind, now I'm begging for them to slow down. I feel like this is the fork in the road that Robert Frost talks about in "The Road Less Traveled"(a poem featured in the first post of my blog). I honestly believe everything works out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment