RSS
A blog about my life in Korea

Did you come?



"Yes! Oh yes!" My degree screamed aloud! Or maybe it didn't say all that but, that's what I was screaming the moment that document landed in my hand. This of course was preceded by an awful prank, played by my sister and cousin, that had them very close to a royal beat down. They told me after I arrived from work that the school had called and yet again delayed but, after seeing the seriousness of my rising anger, they told me it had arrived along with my paycheck. Double Jeebies (like heebie jeebies, except this is a chill that runs through your body for any excitement). So I sent it off and we'll see what's next. I can't say that I feel like this is the last of the BS but, aloud I will. I have to think positive but, it can be so difficult. "Practice makes perfect", "Fake it to you make it", and all the that other cliche jazz. Or I can just pray. That has a higher success rate. Oh my bad triple jeebies, I took it upon myself to handle all medical concerns before leaving. I dont have AIDS! Im glad my college fraternizing didn't bite me in the ass and smash my dreams.That's my compounded good news for today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment