RSS
A blog about my life in Korea

The Biggest Loser


So one of my most favorite people in the world (Hubby/Jason) told me I should post something but, you know what things have become...normal...everyday life. I was going over some photos from two weekends ago when an Idea came to me. I can post about my weight loss goal. It's one of the biggest things going on in my life right now. After hearing how well Jason's been doing on his diet, I got motivated to lose weight. Im not going to be the fat girlfriend. Anyways, I didn't even realize I was obese until I came across a photo. My face is fat as heck and I'm smiling with an ice cream cone, just like a fatty. I mean before this photo I did notice my clothes were a bit snug but I still thought I looked good. I was thinking I have maybe 10 pounds to lose. Sike your mind!!! Its more like 30. So, I've joined the gym, I've bought the food, and Monday I will make it my official starting point since, I have had a few cheats thus far. I'll consider that my transitional phase. At first I was going to do the Atkins diet but, it's mainly water weight you do so my plan is to borrow a few pointers. I am going to keep my carbs low yes but, I will eat fruits and nuts occassionally. On the Atkins you cannot until the last week. I am going to focus on eating nonprocessed foods. So I will be eating meats, fish, some berries, nuts, and a whole lot of vegetables. It's a little more time consuming but I think it will be worth it in the long run. My first goal is to lose 10 pounds by February 1, 2009. I am going to take photos at the beginning of each month, weigh myself only once a month, and update my progress on my blog. I'm going public people!! I hope it will keep me somewhat motivated. I'm giving myself until May to reach my ultimate goal of being 150 pounds. sounds like alot but, I'm tall and 150 is pretty thin.
Today is Friday. Monday, I begin. Here goes nothing!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment