RSS
A blog about my life in Korea

Asia in Atlanta

Well my friends. I've been doing a little photography of my own via phone. Below I have posted pictures Of the Asian influence in Atlanta. These pictures represent a glimpse of Korean life in my own city.



This is a photo of Kimchi. A Korean staple served at breakfast lunch and dinner with white rice in Korea. It is a very spicy cabbage seved cold. Definetly an acquired tast. I also had Korean teriyaki chicken with this and I almost hurled. I dont eat pork and many Korean restaurants cook all their meet together. I need to train my stomach now.



A farmers market in Atlanta but in Korea everything is sold at street stands or a market.



A very tasty beverage sold in Korea made by Coca Cola, an Atlanta beverage company that strives for universal availability



An Atlanta Subway. Over 6 million people a day ride the subway in Korea! In Atlanta there are only 4 directions the trains can go. In korea the train travels in 12 directions, 6 lines notated by color.



The next popular mode of transportation being mopeds, then bikes, then cars.



Sushi can be found in Korea as well as all over Asia. The next photos are from different parts of Asia in Atlanta.




An article from Creative Loafing News Paper


Georgia is South Korea
May 20, 2009 at 5:37 pm by Andisheh Nouraee in News
http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/freshloaf/2009/05/20/georgia-is-south-korea/

0 comments:

Post a Comment