RSS
A blog about my life in Korea

The day after valentines...My Birthday!!!!

Well let me fill you in. last week was my birthday and i was absolutely alone. Dont get me wrong me time is all well and good but not on special occassions! I am a very sociable person. I often like to be around people even if there just there, not saying anything but for celebrations its almost neccessary or I feel like a depressed alcoholics. My best friend was busy and my other two friends whom ive considered dear in the past and who are also my "roomates" though I more or less visit my home and I have no room there, but whatever I store my stuff there and pay rent. So um yeah. they forgot my birthday and everyone who remembered was working. I understand that because its a recession you have to work like the baby needs diapers and the rent is due nowadays to make one end meet the other. SO in desperation I went on a website called craigslist. Its like an online newspaper but better because you can post for free, find events, friends, a job, housing, things for sale, things for free, everything! I went on there to find a birthday date and I did.
---Now this wasnt my first time on craigslist. About two years ago my unamed BFF and I cooked up some crazy adventures with this website. We would go on daily and find some lonely, sad, man with money to spend to take us out to dinner and wherever we wanted to go. The unsaid rules are you can never go out with a guy more than three dates because they will be unable to pay without trying you for something in return. We learned this because everytime it was the third date the guy would ask if we were paying or if were coming to the house. We'd always say yes and then just go home. The other unsaid rule is 9 out of 10 times the guys have something wrong with them. their either ugly (which I can recover from), psycho, extremely freak fetish nasty, broke, or short, etc. etc.---
On this particular day I must've had birthday luck because although my blind date was short in comparison to me who is 5'10 with flats on, he was cute, charming, respectful, and seemingly unpsycho. We met in a nice atlanta outdoor mall called atlantic station. Now atlantic station is a cute upper middle class area. upper class if you live there. Its packed with alot of shops and nice restaurants, as well as a few bars. Though it was simple I had a great time. Probably ecause i absolutely love meeting new people. My weakness though is after the fascination wears off though you may not hear from me if your guy because Im really trying to avoid a relationship right now. Its funny that when your looking you wont find, but when your not men who surpass your standards come out of the woodworsa. Anyway we met up, went to this gourmet mexican restaurant if you can imagine that. No burritos or quesadillas there and the food was good. Then we stopped by the house to grab a martini and went on to the club, badly the club was closing since it was sunday but, I had a great time and was tired anyway. The next day was back to school with the little devils.

0 comments:

Post a Comment