RSS
A blog about my life in Korea

And Beauty is her name...




Well actually... the personal self donned nickname is Beautiful but my real name is Kristian. This is day 1 of my blogging experience. Im actually really tired from a long day's work for the L-O or for free 99! I will explain everything later but I wanted to those who may come across my page a face and a starting point to my little story. So here it is. This, ladies and gentlemen is me, three days before (my twenty third birthday,which I must say i am not excited about because I will be alone in a city where I call home and am supposed to have friends!) Tada! My entire life at this moment feels as if I am preparing for transitions in every area. By the way that is something I like to do, look for patterns in life, so here it is... transitions. My life is making way for me to close old chapters, and detach myself from the harbor or anything else that would have me to be settled. I have overcome the fear of change I believe, or at least for now, and am excited and anxious to see whats in store. I will graduate MAY 18,2009. The way I see it I have 2 major life options: stay or go away. With option A I would stay in one of the most booming cities in the South, Atlanta, sign a 47,000 dollar a year contract with my current school where I am student teaching, get a nice car, a nice house, and an ok man who I probably will have to overlook his major character flaws due to the scarcity of men. This path probably ends up with starting a business out of boredom down the line (since to gain alot of money is not my goal), having kids, staying near my best friend, and oh thats the end. Option B I feel I probably cant even imagine all the inbetween stuff but it would start I turn down the job pack up and move to Korea for a year or two, stack up my paper to fix my: credit, students loans, and gain travel money, and then move around the globe until I live at least once on every continent with the exception of Antartica, come home and insert option A. I prefer option B. So I will be documenting my life decisions and sometimes just talking to cyberspace because I can but Im sure something will come out of it because everything we do is a seed to be sowed whether i will inspire someone to do the same or bring happiness to myself down the road when I reflect on this years later. Its all good. so im tired now and yackety yacking uneccessarily, goodnight, bye bye or Anyung Sayo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment